We are recruiting for a Company Called DynCorp whom specialise in the aviation industry, therefore you will be working with a US company that helps the Government. We have around 130 Brit's working with DynCorp and more that have transferred directly to the company through promotions.
We are currently recruiting Apache technicians and mechanics, to work on either one of two contracts overseas. Both contracts have different pay, hours, location and incentives. Below is a brief description on the two contracts we have on offer. If you would like any more information or have any questions, please apply and we can contact you.
Afghanistan - Location either Kandahar or Bagram.
* You will work towards a 90/30 rotation (three months on, one month off)
* You will work 12 hour shifts whilst on rotation therefore will work 84 hour weeks.
* Therefore pay is extrememely competitive, you will not pay TAX on this contract.
* You will not have any outgoing costs whilst on contract as we will cover rotation flights via Dubai, accommodation and meals on base.
* We also recommend signing up to Emirates skywards, so you can gain points on all flights booked to access business lounges, business flights etc.
* You will receive 5% annual bonus upon completion of your first year and 10% annual bonus upon completion of your second. You will also be exempt from paying NI in your second year therefore your NET pay will increase
* For this 3 years' experience within the past 6 years on Apache or Chinook or 1-year experience within the past three is required
Kuwait - Location Camp Afrijan.
* You will relocate to Kuwait with 30 days holiday and 13 paid Kuwait bank holidays throughout the year.
* you will work around 40 hours per week and will receive competitive rates of pay.
* You will be living in shared apartments of base and will therefore also receive a weekly living allowance of $850 each week
* You will also receive an annual bonus on this contract.
* We pay for your flights to and from the contract from your chosen airport upfront.
* 3 years' experience within the past 6 years on Apache or Chinook or 1-year experience within the past 3 is required.
Please also note we do also offer a referral fee for anyone you refer to work on a contract with M&E Global. For every person you refer that we hire we will give you £150 each person.
Knowledge and Skills.
* Thorough knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting, repair procedures and replacement of parts.
* Broad knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modifications and repair.
* Basic knowledge of electrical theory and a thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometres, sheet metal brakes and sheers.
* Working knowledge of technical publications and Logistics Information Systems.
* Able to prioritize workloads to maintain schedules on assigned projects and is required to lead teams through more complex aircraft relevant tasks.
* Participate in maintenance test flights and operation checks as required.
* Possess the level of experience to inspect all required aeronautical type maintenance to be performed by Mechanics.
* The incumbent receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician, will occasionally be required to lead teams through more complex aircraft relevant tasks, and may be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records.
1-year experience on the aircraft within the past three years OR
3 years' experience on the aircraft within the past 6 years