Our client designs and manufactures a wide range of varied and exciting Electronics and Electro-mechanical equipment primarily for the offshore marine sector.
We are recruiting on their behalf for an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to work within the R & D team. The successful candidate will be expected to establish and transition a viable design from an initial brief through to a deliverable production design, working closely with the R & D team to produce the best possible solutions.
You will demonstrate capability and experience in:
* Small signal analogue electronics design and power electronics design
* Application of digital electronics
* Analysis of data sheets to determine suitability of components for an application
* Competently using modern PC design tools
* Completing documentation to high standard in the design process
* Mechanical engineering drawings & design concepts
You will have a good understanding of physics especially in regard to the application of transducers e.g. electromagnetic radiation/detection
It is essential that you have the ability to produce thoroughly safe and reliable designs.
Applications are open until 26.10.18, interviews will be held week commencing 29.10.18
For more information, and a full job description, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you