The Automotive Division of Questech Recruitment are currently recruiting for a LGV Technician at a prestigious dealership in Norwich
The Role -
- Vehicle service and repair
- Roadside repairs to recover vehicles
- Analysis & Diagnostics of Vehicles
- Mobile breakdown Assistance (Rota)
What we are looking for?
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Repair) with a proven track record in vehicle repair and servicing
- The ability to use a computer based based system for diagnosis, inspection and information
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- A full valid UK driving license
Experience of operating technical vehicle repair software is a distinct advantage in this role.
- You will earn a yearly salary of between - £28,000-£30,000 plus overtime
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
- Week 1 Mon-Fri 06:00-15:30
- Week 2 Mon-Thu 14:30-23:00 Fri 21:00 Finish - Sat 07:00-12:00
This is an excellent career opportunity and a chance to work for a well-respected company that believes in providing great benefits for employees including ongoing manufacturer training for all Technicians.
For more information please give Matt Staniforth a call on (Apply online only)