£25,550 - £30,000 p/a | Days | 37.5 hrs | Excellent Staff Benefits
An experienced, RMN qualified Substance Misuse Nurse is required to join the healthcare services department of a prison near Thetford.
Details of this Substance Misuse Nurse RMN role are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £25,550 to £30,000
* Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
* Some excellent staff benefits including a range of very generous retail, lifestyle and travel discounts
As Substance Misuse Nurse RMN, you will work with patients with a variety of drug, alcohol and addiction issues, often in combination with other healthcare issues and you will play a key role in the multidisciplinary healthcare team to coordinate a holistic approach to prisoner care programmes.
Applicants for this Substance Misuse Nurse RMN role should meet the following criteria:
* Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Demonstrate post-registration experience in a substance misuse setting
* Confident and motivated to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, making a positive impact to the healthcare services on offer
* Previous experience working in a prison is not necessary as full training will be provided
Please note that due to the nature of this position successful candidates will be subject to heightened security and screening checks alongside an enhanced DBS check.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (Apply online only)