Recruiter Prosper Hospitality Recruitment Limited
Salary £25000 - £27000
Job Title Assistant Manager
Located just outside the beautiful market town of Bury St Edmunds and within easy reach of both Bury & Newmarket this stunning INDEPENDENT property are currently seeking an ambitious energetic Assistant Manager to work with and support the General Manager.
You must be experienced within the industry, you must have a passion for excellent customer service and a love for fresh food.
This property has firmly put itself on the map in the past year, stunningly designed with a contemporary feel, an open plan kitchen and a strong front and back of house team this is a fantastic operation to work in.
* Working within a team of 15 full and part time waiting and bar staff you will be happy to train, mentor and develop the team setting SOPs.
* We need a hands-on operator, a person that can be the 'face of the place' and assist and advise customers and clients, ensure standards are high are met, a high level of customer service is maintained, and all staff are fully briefed on the days menus.
* You will need to be a smart, efficient Manager who can manage a large restaurant and offer diners a professional yet relaxed dining experience.
* The atmosphere is fantastic, the place is always full and booking are taken, with a private dining room too, the restaurant can accommodate private dining for up to 20 people.
* Understanding of labor costs, stock control and liasing with suppliers is advantageous.
* You will need to have your own transport due to the location of this role.
The Small Print
To apply you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
Prosper Business Recruitment is a proud equal opportunities employer, dedicated and specialist to the hospitality industry. We work and support some of the most well-known companies in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency