An award-winning Accountancy Practice in Bury St Edmunds are recruiting for an enthusiastic Bookkeeper/Payroll Assistant to join their friendly and successful team.
This position is perfect for someone looking to take the next step within their career and progress within the Bookkeeping and Payroll sector. Our client provides exemplary employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent at all levels and is always striving to improve and optimise its employment practice.
This is an ideal job opportunity for someone who has two years or more experience working within Bookkeeping and Payroll. Along with the excellent training schemes in place at the practice, the firm recognises the essential need for a healthy work-life balance and as such, they offer flexible hours, competitive remuneration package, and excellent benefits.
Bookkeeper/Payroll Assistant Requirements:
* Experience of Cloud accounting knowledge: Sage for bookkeeping, MS Office and Sage Line 50 are essential. Sage Payroll, Payroll Manager and Nest for payroll and a general knowledge of Cloud are desirable
* Working knowledge of SSP, SMP, SPP and NI calculations including knowledge of payroll legislation
* Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation, including HMRC regulations
Bookkeeper/Payroll Assistant Duties:
* Running multiple payrolls for a range of client accounts
* Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients
* Able to keep sensitive information confidential
* Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
* General bookkeeping duties
* Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
For further information on this Bookkeeper/Payroll Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers
Bookkeeping/Payroll - Bury St Edmunds