Their client is a market leader in the development and supply of advanced industrial weigh labelling equipment into the worlds food processing industries.
They produce weigh price labelling equipment for a wide range of food processing environments; from the red meat sector to poultry, fish, vegetables, dairy, bakeries and ready meals, including many different classifications of world industry from leading industrial corporations to small local retail supply outlets.
They have been at the forefront of weigh price labelling technology for many years. Their products are used by many of the world's leading global food processing and distribution companies.
Due to exciting growth globally, they are now seeking an Export Sales Administrator to join their team.
Reporting into the Export Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the account
management of several overseas distributor accounts providing them with the necessary sales and
marketing support to make the partnership a success.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The Export Sales Administratior performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
1. Lead all sales activities, issue management and relationships and establish work processes, leading to business improvement and continuous growth.
2. Guide the distributor through the sales process, to achieve business growth in that region in terms of revenue, client base and market share.
3. Management of export customers and relationships in existing markets and territories to meet and exceed sales & profit targets.
4. Attending and where appropriate exhibiting at international trade shows and events.
5. Input into the overall export sales forecast and full year outturn based on individual account forecasts and taking account of customer requirements and any support activity.
6. Liaising with the Customer Services and Despatch teams in the processing of the incoming orders and despatch to customer.
7. Assisting with the development of any export documentation requirements, together with provision of information to customers.
Qualifications & Skills Requirements
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training, which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable, subject to any legal and/or regulatory requirements.
* HNC in sales, marketing or business.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar Sales / Export position.
* Account management in a B2B environment.
* Knowledge of weigh-labelling industry for the fresh food market (not essential but an advantage).
* Ability to speak a foreign language (ideally French or Spanish) would be advantageous.
* Ability to promote and demonstrate the complete product range of Products to the distributors and their customers.
* Valid driving licence and good driving record is required.
* Ability to define a sales forecast plan.
* Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
* Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
* Resourceful, with the ability to work independently. Strong time management skills.
* Decision making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills. Attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
* Able to work productively in a pressurised environment.
* Ethical and trustworthy. Culturally sensitive
* Driving within UK and abroad.
* Able to travel overseas on a regular basis, sometimes at short notice and travelling alone.
* Comfortable working in food processing environments which includes meat, sometimes in low temperatures.
As a Global Organisation with a turnover of £622 million worldwide, and around 3600 employees, they are now moving into a new phase of their growth within the UK.
They have an exciting investment programme to grow, building on the success of their industrial business, they are now moving forward to take their exciting products into the retail, hospitality and logistics sectors and expanding their presence in the UK market. Their team are based on their site near Cambridge.
They are looking for ambitious people to join them. If you want to be a key player in their future success and believe you have the drive and skills to join their dynamic team at this exciting time of growth then please get in touch?
This is a rare and interesting opportunity to join a company that are currently going through extensive growth and investment