Day Shift Class 2 Drivers Needed ASAP in Bridgewater area
We currently have great opportunities for Day Shift Class 2 Drivers to work for a leading delivery company (Hermes), based in Bridgewater.
As a Day Shift Class 2 Driver, your main responsibilities will be to:
* Complete multi-drop delivery between 4 and 14 collections within your designated geographical area
* Handle scanning equipment for both inbound and outbound consignments
* Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently
* Adhere to relevant health and safety legislation's
* Unloading your vehicle, with some manual work involved.
Ideally, you'll be a skilled Cat C/HGV 2 driver, with previous experience in multi-drop deliveries, good knowledge of the local area, excellent customer service skills, and knowledge of road transport regulations.
For insurance purposes you should have no more than six points on your licence, no DD or DR convictions in the last 10 years. You'll also possess a digital tachocard and have full Driver CPC.
These Class 2 Driver roles involve working 6:30am to 15:30pm.
£21,383.96 per annum
The successful candidate will receive up-skill training (ADR or HIAB), paid holiday, free uniform and discounts with national companies.
For more information please feel free to contact me on (Apply online only) or alternatively I can be contacted at .co .uk