Legal Secretary - Permanent - Full Time
Our client is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their friendly conveyancing department.
The position is based in their office for the purposes of calculating travelling expenses but the successful candidate will be expected to work from any of their offices at any given time to cover holiday/sickness or provide additional support when needed.
As the Legal Secretary you will be able to provide full secretarial and administrative support ensuring all duties and responsibilities are conducted efficiently. It is necessary that you have background experience working previously in a conveyancing department as you will need to pick up duties pretty quickly.
This is an immediate start role.
Legal Secretary - Role Requirements
A successful candidate will require the following skills:
• Audio typing skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
•Ability to use initiative
• The confidence to liaise with clients
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Conveyancing experience is preferred but not essential
• To deal with routine matters, correspondence and queries on own initiative including time recording as required
• To liaise with client, counsel, and court and other third-parties as required
• To arrange conferences/meetings as requested
For further information regarding this role please please contact and apply with an updated CV - (Apply online only)
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch