Are you looking for a new career in with fantastic pay rates, in a clean and organised workplace, with weekly pay within an experienced and professional team? Do you have a counterbalance or reach FLT license? If yes, please apply now as immediate starts are available!
* Scheduled hours and shifts
* Accrue paid holidays
* A clean working environment with separate canteen
* Onsite free car park and bike storage
* Health and safety training and support
* Access to benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts and much more!
The pay rates are £10.25/hr on days, £12.30 /hr on nights
Overtime at time and a half of shift pay rate.
Shifts are on a 2-week rotating basis, you must be available to work both shifts.
* Day Shift 06:00 - 15.30 Mon-Fri
* Night Shift 18:00 - 05.45 Mon - Thurs
* Transporting parts and packages across site internally on FLT
* Loading and unloading deliveries with FLT
* Noting volumes of deliveries to departments
* Inbound and outbound logistics work
* Reading and adherence to process instructions
* Good communication skills and an understanding of verbal and written English
* Attention to detail, especially written instructions and order requirements
* Excellent attendance levels and attitude
* FLT Drivers are required to have either a counterbalance or reach licence, that's RTITB or TSAAR accredited - taken or refreshed in the last 3 years
These excellent opportunities include health and safety training, job role training and ongoing support, start dates are available immediately so don't delay in sending your CV to start your application today - you'll receive a response from us in just a couple of hours