NXTGEN have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a market leading employer of choice based near Diss. This progressive and developmental role will see the successful candidate work closely with the Management Accountant to deliver the monthly accounts for a number of business units. As Assistant Management Accountant, it is expected that you will also complete stock and variance reporting, providing insight to business unit heads that will support key business decisions.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the delivery of monthly management accounts including journal postings and reconciliations
- Stock reporting and variance analysis
- Present to BU Managers giving them clarity on performance to support key business decisions
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and ledger maintenance to maintain integrity
- Continually review and support improvement of reporting systems and procedures
The successful candidate will ideally be studying towards a recognised Accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with study support available. Candidates will need to have had some experience working within a Management accounts environment and will be comfortable business partnering with budget holders. Good Excel skills will be key given the volume of analysis required in the role and any previous experience using ERP systems is desirable but not essential