Graduate Teaching Assistant - Ipswich, Suffolk Are you a graduate with a First-Class or upper Second-Class degree and you want to pursue a career as a Teacher? Might you benefit from working for an entire academic year as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in a local school? Our client secondary schools in Ipswich, Suffolk are seeking a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their school. • Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Ipswich, Suffolk
• Long-Term, Full-Time Graduate Teaching Assistant post
• £60.00 - £70.00 per day as a Graduate Teaching Assistant
• You must hold a 2.1 or above in your degree
• This role is an excellent opportunity for aspiring teachers
• Immediate start as a Graduate Teaching Assistant You will be joining one of our client schools as a Graduate Teaching Assistant and supporting teachers within the department that matches your skills, experiences, and qualifications. As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting the teaching and learning right up to A-Level. This Graduate Teaching Assistant position will see you work with students on a 1:1 basis and in small intervention groups. For those who really excel in this role, there will be the opportunity to help plan lessons, and eventually, lead some of your own in the absence of the class teacher. The successful candidate for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role will have a strong academic background including at least a 2.1 in their degree and show the passion and enthusiasm to work within a secondary school's department helping the teaching staff to support pupils in reaching their goals. The hired Graduate Teaching Assistant will have the ability to demonstrate a passion and desire to become an excellent teacher in the near future. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Charlie Demmel at Edustaff. Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful Graduate Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.