History Teacher Key stage:
KS3- KS5 Location:
Suffolk Start date:
January 2019 Pay:
Dependant on Experience The role:
We are looking for a qualified History teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs will be considered for this role. The School:
This is a large academy based in Suffolk with high expectations for its staff and students. The school is graded GOOD by Ofsted and has an excellent record of raising attainment and play a big part in the local community. The school has a large team of teachers and support staff and also has a sixth form college. The successful applicant is expected to:
- Effectively teach from KS3 to KS5
- Have a solid track record of achieving excellent results
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Smoothy on or email Earn £250 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information. Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.