English Graduate - Lowestoft, Suffolk Are you an English Graduate looking to pursue a career within secondary education? Have you considered an English Graduate Teaching Assistant position ahead of applying for a secondary PGCE? We are working with a secondary school in Lowestoft, Suffolk who are keen to meet with highly academic English Graduates to support their passionate and high-achieving English Department. The school can support you with your initial steps in to the education sector, with continued and developing support systems. • English Graduate required
• Secondary school in Lowestoft, Suffolk
• Long-Term, Full-Time English Graduate teaching assistant position
• £60.00 - £70.00 per day as an English Graduate
• You must hold a minimum of a 2.1 in your English degree
• Flexible start dates, with immediate interviews available To consider a career in education you need to understand what it truly means to be a teacher, and what better way to do this than to immerse yourself in a busy school environment. As an English Graduate you will find yourself working closely with the English department, developing your understanding of the curriculum and teaching techniques that different teachers use. This English Graduate position will see you get the chance to work with a variety of different types of students, from those who are high achiever to those who need a little bit of additional support. The schoolare hoping to meet an English Graduate with a 2.1 or above in their degree. They want to see someone with the ability to understand their subject and achieve high standards. As an English Graduate, you will transfer skills learnt from your degree into a classroom, supporting students in their ability within English. Does this sound like something you would be interested in finding out more about? If so, click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Charlie Demmel at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of English Graduate applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. Do not hesitate in applying for this English Teaching Assistant opportunity at an supportive school in Lowestoft. Hit the 'apply now' button and send your CV straight over to Charlie Demmel at EduStaff.. Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.