Recruitment Consultant - Norwich
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant or an ambitious professional seeking a career within recruitment?
Due to the expansion of our business, Quattro Recruitment are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to join our team of specialist consultants based in Norwich.
You would be working as a Permanent Recruitment Consultant enabling you to build specialist knowledge in sectors such as Sales, Marketing, Finance. Property, HR, Administration, FMCG etc.
You would have full training provided to enable you to become an expert in your own market. Although you will be passed across some live clients and active jobs, you will be required to build your own client relationships in order to build your own busy desk and help to grow the business further. This is a full 360-recruitment role in which you will work with both candidates and clients and manage the entire process.
To be considered for the role, it is essential that:
• You are an outgoing person with a burning sense of urgency to see results.
• You are self-motivated and target driven, enjoying working towards revenue and activity based KPI's in a sales-focused environment
• You have excellent communication skills including face to face, over the phone and via email.
• It would be beneficial if you have a driving license to enable you to go out on client meetings, however this is not essential.
In return for your hard work:
• Quattro offers a very competitive basic salary with a realistic and achievable OTE of £36k+
• This will be teamed with an uncapped bonus structure which is second to none compared to other agencies in the local area.
• We also run various incentives: team nights out, money/vouchers and weekends away and corporate events etc.
• You would be welcomed into a close-working team, based in a great part of Norwich City Centre.
• We are growing rapidly, meaning the progression opportunities are always there for those hard-working individuals willing to strive for them.
If you have the skills listed above and are keen to build your career as a Recruitment Consultant, please apply now! If you would like more information, please contact Bethany at the Norwich office on .
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.