Job title: Production Charge Hand Fitter
Hours: 40 hours per week
At Select Engineering & Technical, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Charge Hand for a well-established engineering company based in Suffolk.
You will need to have previous supervisory experience within manufacturing and production with experience in mechanical fitting.
* Supervising a small production team while performing hands on mechanical fitting and assembly
* Ensure the team are meeting deadlines and the highest quality standards
* Provide training and support to your team
* Feedback to the management team to maintain continual improvement processes
You will need:
* To be a time served engineer with a background in mechanical assembly and fitting
* Previous supervisory experience
* Knowledge of Lean and Continuous Improvement techniques
* To be Highly motivated and able to work flexibly to help your colleagues
* Be able to work accurately to deadlines
To apply for the role please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Sam Hunt on .