MEDIA SALES CONSULTANT - MEDIA COMPANY - NORWICH - UP TO £25,000 YEAR 1 EARNINGS!
Established in 2005, our client comprises of three main businesses; Pocket Guides Limited, Digital Boss Limited and ePocket Limited, each specialising in a unique area - Digital Publishing, Social Media and Website & eCommerce. The business has expanded recently launching 3 new digital publications (Travel Pocket Guide, Food Pocket Guide and Vape Pocket Guide, to accompany the established publication - Student Pocket Guide). Due to this recent expansion, they are now recruiting 3 x Media Sales Consultants to join the outbound sales team in Norwich city centre. The Role
- The Media Sales Consultant's role is to identify and contact companies which are likely to have an interest in advertising their brand/services/products to UK students, travel enthusiasts, foodies and vapers.
- Success in this role is achieved by initially contacting potential advertisers by phone, email and through social media channels.
- Although the job will always revolve around bringing on new advertisers, after a short period of time you will build a customer base and pipeline which will enable a significant amount of repeat business.
- As a Media Sales Consultant you will be selling bespoke online advertising packages to both national brands and local businesses across the UK.
- You will be working from an extensive internal database as well as generating your own leads on a daily basis.
- You will be mainly selling to and communicating with marketing managers/directors, small business owners and advertising agencies.
- Duties will include achieving sales targets through negotiation with potential advertisers via email/phone, updating and increasing the customer database, and building your own sales team.
- You will be based from the Norwich city centre office (close to train station).
- You must have the personality and likability to instantly build rapport over the phone as well as continuously create value in the digital advertising services, through well written emails and proposals.
- Like many sales roles experience is not essential (training is provided), however drive, self-motivation, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic is vital.
- You must be PC literate and be able to use social media effectively.
- Live within a commutable distance to the Norwich city centre office with easy transport links
- Minimum earnings of £22,000 - £25,000 in Year 1. (Combination of basic salary, uncapped monthly commission and bonus scheme).
- 10% commission paid on every sale made.
- 20 days holiday per annum (rising to 25) + all bank holidays.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (with 1 hour lunch break).
- No evenings or weekends.
- Weekly & monthly bonuses/prizes/incentives for achieving sales targets.
- Regular social events for staff, including 1pm finish on Fridays.
- Professional, hard-working, collaborative sales environment.
In respect to the above role(s), Anderson Wright Consulting Ltd operates as an Employment Agency MEDIA SALES CONSULTANT - MEDIA COMPANY - NORWICH - UP TO £25,000 YEAR 1 EARNINGS!