We are currently looking for people to join our Client's Claims Team handling personal insurance claims.Do you have a customer service, travel industry, hospitality, healthcare or retail background? You don't need Insurance experience as people who come from a variety of different backgrounds have been successful in these roles.
Working on the phone and PC, you'll be quick to build rapport and be empathetic with your customers, yet quick and efficient to get all the essential information you need added onto a computer system to process and manage their claim, whilst giving your customers the best possible claims experience. Your responsibilities will include:
- being a clear and confident communicator in a professional manner
- an attentive listener and empathetic to your customers
- quick and efficient to get all the essential information you need onto a system to enable you to process and manage their claim
- giving your customers the best possible claims experience
Upon completion of the training programme, you'll be able to make decisions on policy cover in order to establish customer's payment eligibility, and as your knowledge and your confidence increases, you'll be given more discretion and authority. The role is 35 hour working week, between the hours 8.00am-8.00pm, Monday to Friday and 8.00am-5.00pm on Saturdays. You'll work on a rotating shift pattern where you will work one Saturday in three.
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- Confident communication skills and the ability to explain detailed information clearly and concisely.
- Good attention to detail as you'll be updating case notes as well corresponding with your customers via e-mail and in writing.
- Customer service experience, ideally in a fast paced environment.
- An aptitude for working with numbers as you'll be calculating customer payments.
If you also have any previous claims experience or knowledge of the insurance industry that would be extremely advantageous and enable you to progress more quickly.