Time Appointments are happy to be working alongside a leading property design business based in Ipswich who are keen to recruit a Services Co-ordinator. The successful candidate will be required to have strong attention to detail and a high level of organisation. Key duties:
- Liaising with clients, developing the relevant aspects of client briefs
- Undertake market research to develop brand awareness and professional partnership opportunities
- Manage relationships with a range of stakeholders including clients and suppliers
- Support the Associate Directors and Associates on all aspects relating to Specialist service coordination
- Create a positive and professional first impression of the company
The successful candidate will need to display excellent buyer skills along with good negotiation skills with suppliers. You must have experience within a consultancy practice or a large contractor. A qualification and or experience in Design, Property and or Construction related professional area is desirable but not essential.