Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a growing Civil and Structural engineering practice on a permanent basis in Norwich. Our client work across an interesting mix of projects, including Commercial, Education and Residential. Due to a growing workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic Structural Engineer to join their team. The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Carrying out structural surveys, and providing advice and solutions where necessary
- Delivering detailed design calculations to specified quality and standards of the brief
- Conducting site visits to monitor progress
- Creating detailed designs in AutoCAD
- Participation in project meetings
- Liaising with clients
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven experience within a similar role working on a variety of building projects
- Knowledge of steel, concrete, timber and load bearing masonry structures
- Understanding of British Standards and Eurocodes
- Strong ability using AutoCAD
- Experience using other industry computer software (e.g. TEKLA Structural Designer, MasterSeries and TEDDS) would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions. For more information, please contact Buddy Arthur on or email and quote 14652BA. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.