My client, who are a leading supplier of industrial components and services are looking to recruit a Junior Onsite Manager to be based onsite at their facility near Bury St Edmunds. It's a fantastic opportunity to join one of Europe's leading industrial service partners as their Junior Onsite Manager of Integrated Solutions. The Junior Onsite Manager is a key role with integrated Solutions with ultimate responsibility for ensuring the site operation achieves agreed profitability and targets whilst ensuring that service level and contractual commitments are met and where possible exceeded. The key responsibilities of the Junior Onsite Manager include delivering Customer contractual commitments, including Price and Engineering Benefit Savings, Customer Owned Inventory Reduction and Logistical Cost Reduction. You will be required to Identify, implement and manage consigned stocks within contractual commitments whilst providing the organisation and Customer management teams, with required reports, Key Performance Indicators and feedback to contribute to the effective planning, budgeting and performance management, within agreed timeframes. As the Junior Onsite Manager you must have experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Industrial Consumables
- Maintenance, Repair and Operations market and products and their applications.
- Proficient in the use of windows based programmes Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety principles and procedures on site at all times.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and customer relationship development skills.
- Understanding of profit and loss and balance sheet structures; budget preparation and management; cash management and debt collection.
- Understanding of consignment stock principles.
The following package is available to the successful Junior Onsite Manager :
- £25,000 - £28,000 basic salary
- Competitive Benefits
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of management professionals on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including third party logistics, automotive and manufacturing. Please visit our website