Qualified accountant job in Norwich managing diverse portfolio of clients. Excellent career progression
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant to join a leading Chartered Accountancy in firm in Norwich.
As a Senior in their Business and Private Team, you will have the responsibility for all aspects of their clients work managing a portfolio, as well as the opportunity to get involved in business development activities. In return you will have support to establish your career at a pace that suits you both personally and professionally.
- Preparing the accounts of business clients
- Preparing business tax computations and returns as required
- Preparing Self Assessment and Partnership Tax Returns
- Reviewing accounting and tax work prepared by others
- Managing workload and client expectations
- Working within budgets set at the planning stage
- Overseeing junior staff in the preparation of accounts, providing training where required and assisting with their development
- Ensuring the efficient use of appropriate software packages internally and supporting clients' accounting systems
- Identify client opportunities to introduce software or enhance functions of their current software
To be successful you will be;
- AAT or ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Experienced of working within a practice environment.
- Certification or knowledge of Cloud based software
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary and study support if required
- Discounted gym membership
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Regular sports and social events
- Involvement in wellbeing initiatives that include charity events, dress down days and therapies.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.