SEN Teaching Assistant - (Learning disabilities, Bury St Edmunds) needed!
I am currently working with a specialist SEN school on an exciting new role in the Bury St Edmunds area.
Starting from as soon as possible, the school are looking for an outstanding teaching assistant to join them on a long term (minimum 6 weeks) temporary basis.
• The most recent Ofsted rating for the school was 'good'
• Specialises with learning disabilities
• Tailors the learning to each individual
• Is one of the leading specialist SEN schools in the East of England
• Have highly experience and supportive members of staff
• Supporting the teacher with day to day activities
• Is to support the young people with their education
• Full time or part time (flexible to the days you can work)
• Competitive rates of pay
• Has opportunities to progress to a higher level teaching assistant (HLTA)
What you will need:
• Teaching assistant qualification (desired not essential)
• Experience working with children (educational or support)
• A highly enthusiastic and motivated individual
• A committed and trustworthy individual
• DBS (we can support you with this)
If you are interested in this position then please call me now on or email me on
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business