Lynx Recruitment are currently working with one of our partners to help them find a Web Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. The client a leading experience agency, are looking for a self-starter, problem solver and creative thinker - a Web Developer with the ability to adapt to best practices in an ever-changing environment.
Experience in a commercial or agency environment is ideal but not a necessity.
As the Web Developer, you will primarily be involved in the creation and maintenance of responsive microsites, emailers and single page applications.
- A degree (or equivalent) in web development / web design is important
- Use of CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS
- The ability to multi-task whilst still delivering high quality work
- Responsive design - mobile first development
- Use to working with Photoshop, Illustrator and XD to extract assets