Time Appointments are currently working on an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to establish themselves in an expanding Accounts team with a distributor based in Ipswich. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in accounts, with knowledge of invoicing and purchase orders. Candidates with previous people management experience will receive a higher salary to reflect with the opportunity to manage a small team in the process. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Chase up credit applications references and update customer account file if required
- Process consolidated invoices at month end
- File despatch notes
- Raise invoices via billing requests
- Confirm Despatch notes to generate invoices and raise queries/issues
- Produce Daily Turnover report
The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to establish themselves in a growing business, with a great opportunity to progress as the company develops. You will also receive a wealth of company benefits. If you are hardworking, with an outgoing personality and a keen eye for detail then this will be an exceptional opportunity for you.