MFL Teacher Located Near to Saxmundam, Suffolk
Are you starting in your teaching career and seeking development? Or are you an experienced practitioner who is still committed in delivering fantastic student outcomes? If yes, please read on . . .
- MFL Teacher - Spanish or French is desirable
- January 2019 Start
- Newly Qualified Teacher welcome to apply or Experienced Teachers
- Near to Saxmundam, Suffolk
- Permanent Role
An opportunity has presented itself for a professional to be part of an established team excited about teaching students who are enthusiastic about their career aspirations. You will, together with the team contribute to an innovative curriculum that deliver student centred outcomes. The School is an 11-16 comprehensive School. All members of staff working at the school support the aims and ethos of the school and participate in the extensive visits programme. Pupils demonstrate outstanding personal development. In return, we can offer you:
- A cohesive team of people who believe in working collaboratively; sharing ideas and supporting each other.
- The opportunity to further develop innovative teaching and learning strategies to ensure students achieve excellence.
- Participation in lesson studies which provide an opportunity for collaborative planning and the detailed and evaluative analysis of specific pedagogical foci.
- The chance to join a growing school with further opportunities for progression as the school reaches capacity.
- Excellent CPDL opportunities to further develop your skills as a classroom practitioner and to develop leadership skills as you progress.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach MFL
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
If you would like to hear more regarding this role or wish to be put forward, please contact Mark Kemsley at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.