Senior Full Stack C# Developer, Ipswich, £45K
Our client are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated senior full stack ASP.NET developers to join an existing team to assist in developing our new sophisticated web application development platform.
You will work as part of an integrated Agile team responsible for designing and delivering an inovative platform based technology that allows delivery of adaptive customer focused solutions to be developed in a fraction of the normal lifecycle.
Skills and Requirements
To be the right candidate for this role, it is expected that you will have all or most of the following:
- ? Education to the level of a Bachelor's degree (2:1 or above) in a scientific field, or equivalent
- ? An ability to write clear, simple and human-readable code
- ? Clear and concise communication skills
- ? Familiarity, understanding and application of the SOLID, ACID and DRY principles
- ? An ability to understand, design and develop abstract concepts that have are driven from real use cases
- ? 3+ years of developing web based .NET applications in a commercial environment
- ? Experience creating functions and stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server and a good understanding of RDBMSs including indexing and normalisation
- ? A solid understanding of C# and object-orientated programming
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role