Excellent opportunity for an experience CNC punch & press brake setter/operator to join our well-established Haverhill manufacturing client. Our client can offer a culture where you are appreciated and looked after within a great team environment. To be considered for this role of CNC punch & press brake setter/operator, you will possess reasonable experience in the setting and running of CNC Punch Presses and Press Brakes, plus some knowledge of sheet metal fabrication including spot welding. A real plus for the ideal person for this role of CNC punch & press brake setter/operator will be that you're a team player, carry out your duties to a high standard, ideally available immediately and also some experience of control cabinet type sheet metalwork product fabrication.
* Produce punched sheet metal components as required utilising the CNC Punch Press.
* Bend punched sheet metal components as required utilising the CNC Pressbrake.
* Produce fabricated items from punched and formed components with tools provided including spot welding equipment.
* Set the CNC Punch Press and CNC press brake when required.
* Ensure that the products being produced meet with the agreed quality standards and to achieve agreed reject/scrap levels.
* Knowledge Punch Presses, and Press Brakes required
* Sound knowledge of the Health & Safety requirements in the press machinery and sheet metalwork fabrication.
* Knowledge and use of Amada machine tools
* knowledge of sheet metal fabrication including spot welding ideal
* Takes responsibility for resolving quality issues
* Works to agreed work schedules, deadlines and standards
* Seeks out best practice both internally and externally Supports people in meeting work priorities
* Ensures quality and quantity standards are met
Benefits to you
* Salary £10-10.50 per hour
* Lovely working environment
* Free parking
* Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Fantastic well-established company
* Solid client base
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful