The purpose of this role is to develop and execute the marketing plans across all customer communication channels that appeal to the customer, and maximise sales and net profit. This applies to both the Currys PC World brand and Carphone Warehouse. You Will:
- Lead the implementation of the annual marketing calendar
- Lead the events and promotions process for your marketing campaign including scoping, 1D and 2D meetings
- Using customer analysis work with the wider marketing teams to progress plans and deliver projects/trials
- Management of commercial teams to deliver the marketing plan
- Ensure the wider marketing team are briefed on activity
- Responsible for briefing and managing external agencies to ensure plans are delivered i.e. creative, online and data agencies
- Ensure all marketing plans are delivered within agreed budget
- Continually increase the capability and performance of direct reports through training, coaching and time investment (regular one to ones, Personal Development Plans, etc).
- Strategic thinker who can turn the cross-brand marketing strategy into clear marketing plans
- Ability to take insight and turn into customer centric marketing plans
- Excellent commercial awareness and understanding of customer needs
- Ability to manage a number of different stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally to deliver plans
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills Excellent numerical and analytical skills to review data and provide recommendations/actions plans to drive sales, profit and cash
Dixons Carphone is Europe's number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people's expertise to reach out and help new customers. What's more - we're exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service. It's an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.