Intermediate Architectural Technician Reference: KOTECBURY Location: Bury St Edmunds Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
A long standing client of ours has an exciting new role for an Intermediate Architectural Technician
to join their busy and dynamic practice based in Bury St Edmunds. You will be joining a team of Architects, Technical Staff and Designers where you will play a key role in the stages of the initial design and inception, through to the final stages of construction. This role requires an Intermediate Architectural Technician
with a wide variety of project experience and proficiency in the software Vectorworks. To work as an Intermediate Architectural Technician you must have:
Working as an Intermediate Architectural Technician you will be:
- A qualification at minimum to degree level within an Architectural based subject.
- At least 2+ years UK based experience working as an Architectural Technician.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks would be desirable.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications.
- Job running experience both within the office and out on site.
Commutable locations for this Intermediate Architectural Technician position:
- Partaking in the running of projects.
- Liaising with clients and the design teams.
- Playing a key role in the development of design proposals and involvement in project development across all work stages.
Bury St Edmunds, Colchester, Ipswich, Norwich, Cambridge, Thetford Are you interested in this Intermediate Architectural Technician
role? Please can you give KAZ
a call on (01792)957381
for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: