Working as an integral part of the studio design team across print and digital disciplines, you will be flexible enough to work on a wide variety of projects delivering high quality artwork in a fast-paced environment. You'll already have a good knowledge of design principles and will be able to work to brand guidelines and specific briefs, ensuring that production deadlines are being met and that the client services team are updated of project progress along the way. Any knowledge of HTML email development would be a distinct advantage. You Will:
- Working on projects delegated by your line manager, providing the best layout / artwork / digital creative solutions that respond to the clients brief and always championing best in class integration
- Interrogate layout / artwork / print and digital briefs with the ability to manage and prioritize your own work, whilst responding within an agreed timeline.
- Creation of technically correct artwork, implementing brand guidelines and styles to layouts.
- Creative layout skills
- Working with internal clients and external manufacturers to source and process
any new assets
- Quickly create and deliver digital assets for the brands day-to-day online business across email, social channels, digital marketing and advertising
- Thorough working knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understand design processes and be able to take creative production briefs effectively; be happy to work across a number of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Excellent attention to detail as well as strong organisational and time planning skills
- Strong layout, typographic, visualising and retouching skills.
- Good personal management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in external or internal agency environments.
- Experienced In working to tight deadlines
Dixons Carphone is Europe's number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people's expertise to reach out and help new customers. What's more - we're exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service. It's an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.