We are currently working with an established organisation as they make some progressive changes within their business and looking to strengthen their team with a Team Leader for their expanding Sales department. The firm are based on the outskirts of Norwich and are keen to bring in an experienced and motivated leader who wants to make a positive impact.
Working with a brand new team of advisors, you will drive sales through a range of support, training, development and mentoring to assist with the development of the business. This role would suit a Team Manager who wants to make a difference, thrives in a fast-paced environment and adapts positively to change, leading their team by example.
Duties to include:
* Managing a team of up to 8 advisors, responsible for making outbound sales calls and responding to sales enquiries (B2B).
* Motivating and driving the team to achieve targets and service levels.
* Have an active involvement and contribution to senior management team meetings.
* Embodying the businesses service values and assuring the team are led by example.
* Embrace and support change projects, contribution of ideas to create a centre of excellence.
* Delivering training and development with members of the team, 121 and in groups.
* Monitoring team members, identifying areas for improvement and proactively coaching to optimise each individual's performance.
* Undertaking 121's with each member of the team, highlighting achievements and recognising development areas - creating personal development plans.
* Effective absence management, including completion of relevant records / documentations.
You will have/be:
* Experienced in leading/managing/coaching a team within a contact centre environment.
* A positive approach with the ability to influence a team in a changing environment.
* Ability to drive motivation and achieve results.
* Keen to contribute ideas and make a difference.
* Able to lead by example with confidence and gravitas.
* A track record in developing and managing high performing teams.
* A personal dedication for the delivery of superb service.
* An enjoyment for developing the best working practises and contributing to change.
This is a full time, permanent role. Starting salary £20,000pa + Bonus (OTE £30k). Working hours are 08.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jess Harber -Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate