A great opportunity has arisen for a CAD Technician to join an industry leading window, curtain walling and aluminium specialist based close to Ipswich. The company have successfully grown in the recent years and have many exciting projects lined up for the future. Therefore, they are looking to get a CAD Technician on board to join their technical department.
The most suitable CAD Technician will have a strong proficiency in AutoCAD and have worked on construction projects previously with experience completing site surveys. It would be highly advantageous if the CAD Technician has worked on projects that involve windows, doors, curtain walling, cladding or aluminium facades as well. It is not essential, however, any knowledge of curtain walling systems would be highly advantageous.
CAD Technician Position Overview
* Site surveys
* Producing detailed drawings
* Elevations and specification drawings
* Client liaison
* Involvement from the initial design through to project completion
* Team and site meetings with contractors, architects and clients.
CAD Technician Position Requirements
* Proficiency in AutoCAD
* Fenestration or façade experience
* Previous construction experience
* Full UK Driver's License
* Ability to commute to Bury St. Edmund's
CAD Technician Position Remuneration
* Competitive salary
* 28 days holiday
* Pension scheme
* Company benefits (to be discussed at interview)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment