Role: Material Technician
Type: Contract (temporary)
Rate: £10.72 p.h PAYE
Hours: 37 hours per week - with shift work towards the end of the contract.
The post holder would be required to carry out the following duties:
* Computer based activities (majority of role would be based at a computer inputting spares usage data).
* Pick / issue spares and receive returns.
* Warehouse management activities, including material identification, location, access, handling, security, safety, environment and the use of appropriate storage and handling equipment for which training will be provided (forklifts, basic rigging and slinging etc…)
* Carry out basic physical stock checks (cycle counts) in accordance with agreed schedules.
* Undertake liaison and support to internal customers and external suppliers.
* Any other Supply Chain activities as requested by Line Supervisor.
* An understanding of safe working practices, a healthy, safe, effective working environment would be advantageous.
* Entry Qualifications - as minimum, entrants will be educated to GCSE/National Qualification standards (or equivalent) that include "c" and above grade passes in English and Mathematics. An appropriate NVQ Level 3 qualification is desirable.
* Knowledge and Skills:
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants