Just Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit an Automotive Panel Beater on behalf of our client, a well-known Bodyshop Panel Beater Salary £23,000 - £30,000 D.O.E & Qualifications - Full-time Contract - Permanent
Are you driven, enthusiastic and motivated? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? The position
As part of a team of specialists you will undertake the repair or replacement of bodywork panels of damaged vehicles, including chassis and framework. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years previous experience in a very similar role and strong teamwork skills. A large part of the Panel Beater position involves:
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a very high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when required.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and tidy condition and orderly administration of your work.
- Reporting and seeking advice on any problems highlighted during repair so that these may be overcome and the customer kept informed.
- Assist in providing on the job instruction to Apprentices in order that they develop the practical skills required.
- Ensure all works are carried out with due regard to health, safety and welfare of both employees and customers.
As a Panel Beater we would like you to have an interest and passion in what we do. Along with a professional appearance, we would also appreciate it if you had your own stocked toolbox, excellent job knowledge and be highly motivated. We expect you to demonstrate skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
If you have what it takes, please apply by sending your up-to-date CV and a brief covering letter, detailing why you should be considered to Sharon Watson at Just Recruitment Solutions Ltd, quoting ref. SWJRPBBSEG
- Ability to multi-task.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Quality control awareness.
- Good communication skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- Full driving licence.
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.