The Facilities Management Division of CBRE Global Workplace Solutions are recruiting for a Regional Facilities Manager in Ipswich.
The role is based within one of Ipswich's premier corporate office buildings, which is in the process of a significant upgrade (in both office fit-out and infrastructure). We are seeking a Facilities Management professional who has the passion and ability to consistently deliver a 5* service through this change, working in partnership with our customer to redefine local FM. Role Purpose:
Manage, deliver and maintain hard and soft facilities management services, through both a direct team and contractors within a key office buidling. Key Responsibilities:
As well as delivering a high level of both hard (mechanical, electrical and building fabric) and soft (guest relations, front of house, cleaning, postroom) facilities management services:
- Build and maintain an excellent working relationship with the lead customer stakeholders within the region
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both CBRE and subcontractors activities, and are regularly review.
- Provide leadership to both the CBRE team and the subcontractor network, ensuring optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery.
- Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
- Promoting and maintaining the core Values of CBRE.
A highly motivated people person, capable of driving high performance and maintaining an approach of continuous development towards the delivery of the services, management of performance and services standards. Able to demonstrate a natural passion and understanding of quality customer service based on exacting personal values and a wide range of experience.
- A proven track record in delivering 5* Services within a corporate office environment
- Be innovative & have proven capabilities to develop & grow contracts / portfolio.
- Experience required in delivering & managing TFM services
- Requires specialist knowledge and high degree of initiative, creativity and wide scope for discretion
- Experience working in the FM industry
- Commercial and financial awareness in a client environment
- Experience at interfacing at all levels throughout an organisation
- Communication and presentation skills
- Able to command credibility and can influence a broad range of stakeholders
The role offers a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus a generous benefits package and bonus scheme. Your CV will be reviewed by the Talent Resourcing Team, and you will be contacted only if succesfully shortlisted.