Leaders in Care are proud to be working in partnership with an award-winning nursing home based on the outskirts of Ipswich. This home is owned by a market-leading provider of high-end elderly care who currently have over 95% of their services rated fully compliant by the CQC.
As a Registered Nurse within this recently modernised home, you will be part of a team who are experts in this field. The high level of care and rapport between residents, staff and families has helped the home reach an impressive rating of 9.7/10 on a popular review website.
We are seeking an RGN Registered Nurse with hands on nursing skills, who has the expertise to ensure residents receive the best clinical support and the highest quality of care.
There are flexible working patterns available for Registered Nurses with both permanent day and nights shifts available. You will also be offered a competitive benefit package which includes:
* Competitive salary between £15.00 - £17.00 per hour
* Generous welcome bonus of up to £2,000
* Support with Nurse revalidation
* Paid NMC registration
* Fantastic training and development opportunities
* Workplace Pension
For the role of a Registered Nurse within this prestigious care home, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
* RGN Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN
* An interest in nursing within a person-centric environment where you will have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with your residents
* A passion for working within the highly rewarding elderly care sector
If you are a Registered Nurse looking to join a fantastic team of professionals and deliver a quality level of care, please click APPLY or call Sam at Leaders in Care on (Apply online only)