Role: Dual Fuel Meter Installer Location: Norfolk Salary: £
- increasing to £
after 1 year We are recruiting for experienced Smart Meter Installers to work for an award winning organisation.
If you are looking for career progression and job stability, and a business who continue to have a welcoming family feel please APPLY
. You will be working with a FTSE 250 company who provide Smart Meter Installation and Maintenance Services. This is ONE
of the BEST Dual Fuel Engineer
opportunities available in the market. About the role
You will be installing smart meters, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs whilst providing customers with energy efficiency advice and how smart meters will benefit them.
Benefits of Working here as a Smart Meter Engineer
- The are they UK's only fully integrated utility services provider - covering both the communications and energy markets.
The company is recruiting quickly, so please apply to not miss out! Your background
- Everyone matters, you will feel valued and respected - family feel
- Career progression + enhancing your technical skills by offering additional training
- Brand new Van
- Staff discounts
- Life Assurane
We want to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW!
- Qualified DF Engineers with experience of installing smart meters as their main directive
- Good customer services skills, with a friendly manner
- CMA1/CCN1 + MET1 qualifications (or equivalent) - currently in date
- MOCOPA authorisation and, or Level 2 Diploma in Smart Metering - Power • or Level 2 Diploma in Smart
- UK Driving Licence
- Flexibility around working evenings or weekends is needed