*** Telephone Sales Representatives needed - no cold calling ***
Our client is looking for additional Telephone Sales Representatives, to join their Norwich based telephone sales team, to help continue their growth plans for 2018 and beyond! What can they offer you as the Telephone Sales Representative?
- Basic salary of £18,500 - £23,000 (for the right person and subject to experience)
- Participation in profit sharing scheme
- Company contributed pension of 5%
- Private medical health care
- Death in service benefit
- 21 days holiday (increasing by 1 day per year up to a max of 25 days)
- Full training and support
- Opportunities for career progression (their existing Sales Team Leaders have been promoted from within the company, having first responded to an advert like this).
Sound good so far? Read on for more details. The business want people who:
What does the job involve?
- Are driven and self-motivated
- Have excellent communications skills
- Show dedication, enthusiasm, tenacity and pride in their work
- Offer excellent customer service
- Share the shame values and attitudes
- Can work in a vibrant team
- Love to share ideas
- Are confident corresponding with customers by telephone, text, email and live chat
As the Telephone Sales Representative, you will also be responsible for:
- This is a telephone-based sales position, situated in their Norwich office
- You will be the first point of contact for customers who have made an application for a guarantor loan
- As a minimum, you will inform the customer about the features, benefits and costs of the product and guide the customer through the loan application process
- Gaining customer commitment with regards to proceeding with the loan or seeking confirmation that they no longer want to proceed.
- Creating, managing and updating customer records on the relevant systems
- Responding promptly and accurately to customer questions and queries
- Understanding customer needs and personal circumstances
- Achieving performance and quality objectives whilst ensuring that all activities are conducted in line with both internal and external regulatory requirements and the concept of Treating Customers Fairly
- Organising and prioritising your workload to manage cases effectively.
There is no cold calling and no hard selling. Sales are conducted by building trust with their customers and ensuring they understand the product and the process. Previous experience of working in a sales / driven environment is ideal but not essential. Full training is provided for this Telephone Sales Representatives position. About the company
They have been trading since 2010 and is one of the largest guarantor loan companies in the UK, based in Norwich. Our client forms part of the Norfolk Capital Group, which was established more than 30 years ago and employs over 300 people. It is completely independent and is still family owned. Thirty years of experience tells them that they can train most people but they want to recruit people who have their values in their souls and they cannot train that. Either you have it or you don't. If you feel you are the right candidate for this role then please apply. Our client would love to hear from you!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.