Domestic Gas Engineer Required for our client, a building maintenance company based in Suffolk. The Domestic Gas Engineer will be tasked with providing PPM, service and breakdown to central heating systems and appliances, both natural gas and oil fired boilers, typically within a 30 miles' radius of the client's office in the Ipswich area. The Domestic Gas Engineer MUST hold their ACS Domestic gas qualifications, including CCN1 and Cenwat and also have experience working on oil fired boilers. Oftec accreditation is advantageous, but not essential. Domestic Gas Engineer Position Overview
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Providing PPM, service and breakdown in domestic properties.
- Providing PPM, service and breakdown to both natural gas and oil fired heating equipment / boilers.
- Covering approximately a 30-mile radius of Ipswich
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- Domestic gas tickets, such as CCN1, CKR1 and HTR1
- Previous experience working on oil fired heating systems / boilers Essential.
- Oftec qualifications advantageous.
- Must be based within approximately 20 - 25 miles of Ipswich.
- £28k - £34k, Doe and Qualifications.
- Company Van, with some private use available
- Potential for ongoing training
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.