Financial Reporting Accountant Our client is a Financial Services organisation based in Norfolk. This team is responsible for the financial and regulatory reporting of the organisation and are part of the Finance Operations team. Financial Reporting Accountant responsibilities:
- Production of financial reporting information covering monthly, quarterly and yearly cycles.
- Delivery of statutory and management accounts under IFRS
- Delivery of regulatory reporting under Solvency II
- Preparation of IFRS reporting and accounting technical papers and preparation of supporting commentary & analytical review.
Financial Reporting Accountant skills:
- Qualified accountant with financial services experience
- Good project / process management skills
- Financial reporting and/or audit experience preferable.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, but also awareness of related capital / regulatory / solvency requirements
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, coupled with strong analytical skill