Our client are looking for a Technical Administrator with a positive approach to work to support a busy contracts team. The client prides themselves on their high accuracy in all projects and the fantastic quality of all works they complete. This role would fit someone who enjoys a challenge, is detail orientated and has strong administration skills. The role includes a wide variety of administrative functions which would keep someone busy day to day. Duties:
- Drafting letters and sending signed contracts to clients following proper records being made in line with contracts team procedures.
- Completion in draft form of industry-standard contract documentation and standard company documentation such as letters of reliance/assignment and sub-consultant appointments for review by the Contracts Team.
- Support The Contracts Team with urgent matters as required.
- Checking engrossed contracts are in accordance with the terms agreed.
- Assisting with the completion of letters of reliance/assignment, purchase orders, warranties and standard contracts as required.
The successful candidate will need to be education to GCSE grade C or equivalent in at least five subjects, including Maths and English. Experience in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel is essential along with good organisation skills and the ability to prioritise workload in order to meeting varying deadlines. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation that not only offers great career progression but also a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.