A Mechanical Design Engineer is required to join one of the UKs leading Maritime manufacturers.
Following a successful 2018 and with strong growth plans for 2019, the organisation is now seeking to bolster their technical team with the hiring of a Design Engineer with a Mechanical bias. Reporting to the Head of Engineering, this key role will be responsible for the update, redesign and evolution of existing on-board systems and will assist the organisation in their forward development in line with industry of mechanical, hydraulic and third party systems
As mechanical design engineer, your role will include the following duties:
- Full design, engineering and placement of a host of onboard systems
- Research into new products to assist with evolution of on board systems
- Troubleshooting on how to improve reliability and response of products, including review of NVH onboard
- Creation of detailed production drawings
- Ensuring all systems are installed in conjunction with class requirements
As an individual you will have worked in a mechanical design role previously and be keen to evolve your career within the marine sector. You will have designed, engineering and planned the install of systems of varying levels of intricacy and be a confident designer and troubleshooter. Keen to continue evolving the level of systems, you will also be abreast of industry developments and be keen to make suggestions on installation and design improvements.
In turn you will be given the opportunity to thrive with an established organisation that will embrace you ability.
Salary for the role will be £30-35,000 plus a range of further benefits.
If interested please Apply, or for further information contact Hollie Smith on (phone number removed)