The Quattro Healthcare Team are looking for enthusiastic and empathetic Care Assistants to work alongside us at one of our clients in the Drayton area of Norfolk.
We offer excellent rates of pay and have both day and night shifts available. This is a great opportunity and should not be missed- read on to find out more!
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
- A Registered DBS
- In Date Certificates
- Proof of right to work within the U.K.
- Completed Manual Handling Training
Your job role will include:
- Getting to know residents, their interests and their needs.
- Helping residents with daily personal care such as washing, dressing, using the toilet and feeding themselves.
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping.
- Helping residents manage their budget, pay bills and write letters.
- Helping families get used to new caring responsibilities.
- Working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans.
- Provide individual care and development plans helping to organise leisure activities.
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Benefits: Staff Uniform, Great Pay, Flexihours, Temp of the Month, regular coffee mornings and much more!
Our roles within residential settings require our staff to work within a team to provide personal care, domestic help, hoisting and to respect the dignity and individuality of our clients at all times.
Due to the locations of the services we work with drivers are preferred though a willingness to get to work and carry out the role to the best of your ability is most important.
Quattro ask that our applicants provide proof of training or are willing to undertake training relating to their role.
In return Quattro offer flexibility, company uniform, excellent rates of pay and a chance to become part of an excellent team.
At Quattro we can offer an excellent rate of pay as advertised as well as full time hours or block bookings.
QUATTRO HEALTHCARE WILL PAY FOR ALL MANDATORY AND REFRESHER TRAINING NEEDED FOR CANDIDATES, INCLUDING PRACTICAL AND THEORY COURSES, AS WELL AS UNIFORM.
Help us make a difference to someones life, by applying today. Call Quattro Healthcare Norwich on (phone number removed) or apply online.
We are open Monday to Friday, 08:30 till 17:30, so please feel free to pop in for a chat and a coffee - the kettle is always on!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer