Healthcare Assistants - Bungay, Suffolk
Quattro Healthcare is looking for enthusiastic and passionate Healthcare Assistants to work full-time or part-time hours in a Nursing Home located in Bungay, Suffolk.
We have early, late, long day and night shifts available!
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
- DBS (current 1 year or part of the Update Service)
- In date Training Certificates, including Manual Handling
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role
Your job role will include:
- Getting to know the residents, their interests and their needs, in order to provide the best level of care possible.
- Assist the registered nurses with the day-to-day nursing care provision, including personal care. (Personal Care includes but is not limited to: bathing, cooking, feeding, clothing and the changing of continence pads)
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping in order to aid the resident.
- Meeting Health & Safety regulations and ensuring that the home is kept tidy and clean in line with regulations. Spot cleaning of bodily fluids may be required.
- Helping families adjust and assist them where necessary.
- To safeguard vulnerable adults and treat each individual resident with dignity, respect and compassion.
- Working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans, as well as leisure activities.
**Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving a high standard of care.**
Help us make a difference to someones life, by applying today. Call Quattro Healthcare Norwich on (phone number removed) or pop into the office for a chat - the kettle is always on!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer