Quattro Recruitment are currently Recruiting for a small Furniture Production facility based near Snetterton, the company creates bespoke office furniture, Initially the role is a long term temporary assignment.
Minimum General Requirements:
- Hardworking, dynamic, very reliable & flexible.
- Practical with good hand skills
- Numerate with good spoken English
- Good Colour Vision
- Extremely quality conscious with excellent attention to detail.
- Must have own transport -not on public transport route.
- Stable & loyal
- Spray Painting (high quality decorative finishes e.g. furniture, hardware or automotive)
- Woodworking including basic Bench Joinery and/or manual Wood Turning
- Gilding /Ceramics/ Jewellery Making / Industrial Artist Experience
Variable Working Hours: 40 working Hours Per Week with overtime available.
Monday to Friday: 8.30AM Start 5.30pm finish
Keywords: Production Operative, Spray Painting, Decorating, Furniture, Hardware, Automotive, Woodwork, Bench Joiner, Wood Turner, Lampshade, French Polish, Gilding, hand painting
For more details call Justyna at Quattro Recruitment Norwich on: (phone number removed)
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then your application has not been successful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment LTD who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer