Senior Accountant (Level 4/5 AAT qualified)
Our local to Norwich and market leading Accountancy client is looking for a Senior Accountant (level 4 or 5) to join their Business and Private sector. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday within a busy team dealing with high profile clientele.
The Duties of the Senior Accountant:
• Preparing the accounts of business clients
• Preparing business tax computations and returns as required
• Self-Assessment and Partnership Tax Returns
• Reviewing accounting and tax work prepared by others
• Work within budgets set at the planning stage and monitor
• Overseeing junior staff in the preparation of accounts
• Provide training and support to junior colleagues where required and assisting with their development
• Ensuring the efficient use of appropriate software packages
Experience required for the Senior Accountant:
• You must be qualified- AAT or ACCA/ACA equivalent
• Working knowledge of Cloud based software
• You will be able to manage your own workload and effectively multi-task
• Ambition and hunger for progression
In return for your hard work:
• You will receive a highly competitive basic salary with market leading employee benefits.
• You will be joining a business that invests heavily in the professional development of their employees- including fully funded courses.
• Wellbeing and wellness packages
• Flexible/compressed working hours are available
• Based within a fantastic Norwich location
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at Quattro Recruitment, Norwich. Please note that this position is based in Norwich, Norfolk.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer