Quattro Healthcare Norwich are looking for Registered General Nurses to work for a company that offers a friendly and welcoming environment with competitive hourly pay rates. This Norwich-based home provides unrivalled Residential, Nursing and Dementia care and they need YOU.
• Providing leadership and general supervision of all activities of nursing staff relating to the nursing care of patients.
• Assessing plans, implementing and evaluating patient care, based on a nursing model of care.
• Development of Care Plans in collaboration with the patient, relatives and other staff members.
• Carrying out Nursing procedures and treatments, including the administration of medicines and controlled drugs according to Nursing Home Standards and Policy and the following of NMC guidelines.
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with Community GP's, Community Nurses, Social Workers and area hospital staff.
• Keep up to date with current research relating to gerontology and gerontological, nursing practice and in nursing practices relating to younger physically disabled people, sharing new knowledge and skills with colleagues.
• Assume responsibility of Senior Nurse-in-Charge on a temporary basis, as required.
• Keeping up to date with new Government legislation and Health Authority Regulations relating to the operation of Nursing Homes.
• Agreeing to take reasonable care of ones own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by what you do or do not do.
Attributes applying Candidates should have:
• Enhanced DBS
• Minimum 2 Years experience as a RGN
• An up to date PIN in accordance to the NMC standards
• Proof of right to work in the U.K. where applicable
• Experience nursing those with Dementia
• A team-player attitude or strong work ethos
• Strong evidence of organisational skills
Quattro Healthcare employees need to be professional, punctual and passionate about making a difference.
Location: NW of the City
Pay: £18.00ph - £25.00ph
Benefits: Excellent Pay Rates, FREE REFRESHER TRAINING, Flexi-Hours, Company Uniform, Out-of-Hours Management Support and Weekly Pay!
At Quattro we can offer an excellent rate of pay as advertised as well as full time hours or block bookings.
QUATTRO HEALTHCARE WILL PAY FOR ALL MANDATORY AND REFRESHER TRAINING NEEDED FOR CANDIDATES, INCLUDING PRACTICAL AND THEORY COURSES, AS WELL AS UNIFORM.
Help us make a difference to someones life, by applying today. Call Quattro Healthcare Norwich on (phone number removed) and ask for Rosie, or pop into the office for a chat - the kettle is always on!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer