Currently representing an award winning construction company in the heart of Suffolk. My client is actively seeking an experienced Health & Safety Advisor within the Civils sector.
Responsible for advising on regional operational compliance of all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation, and ensure that current procedures comply with relevant policy and legislation. To monitor Health, Safety and Environmental and advise against regional compliance.
- Ensure that sites provide data in relation to Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability for collation and provision to Health, Safety and Environmental MGR
- Vet work package contractors documented safe systems of work and identify updates
- Advice on operational compliance
- Undertake regular Health, Safety and Environmental site safety inspections and LIBMS audits to assess compliance and provide documented report on findings.
- Input on Health, Safety and Environmental aspect of tender submissions and pre-start preparations
- Provide technical knowledge at adjudication and pre-start meetings on best practice adherence to achieve compliance with policy or legislation prior to contract award and start on site.
- Assist in the preparation of tender submissions and Project Management Plans.
- Vet new products that will assist in reducing hazards and therefore risks to those who are at risk
- With assistance of operations department seek out and trial potential products or procedures that will reduce risk to all those involved.
- Incident investigation and identify remedial action
- Upon notification of a serious incident required to attend site location and undertake investigation with documented report and findings.
- Ensure that findings from the report are highlighted to all regions
References will be required. Please submit an up to date CV to removed) or call on (phone number removed) and I'll be in touch with a full run down of the company
ARC specialise in supply of temporary and permanent labour to the all aspect of the Construction industry and M&E sectors