An amazing opportunity work for one of UKs largest privately owned retailers. This organisation is passionate about offering an inspirational consumer experience, unique to each of their stores. Their key priority is to focus on regional store investments, to update and reposition their brand.
You will be managing the Marketing for their Northern Region, looking after several store.
This exciting position will have you joining a hardworking, fast-paced retail marketing team. Responsible for the marketing campaigns supporting key events through the year including developing programmes for activities as well as bespoke local events supporting each store and their on-site restaurants.
• Must be happy to travel and have overnight stays
• Supporting local marketing and community engagement
• Developing locally adapted integrated campaigns including e-mails, social media, digital, press, PR and radio advertising
• Responsible for the in-store and online customer journey and experience, ensuring POS is up to date and relevant to the site.
• Supporting model store planning and delivery when located in the Region
• Responsibility for restaurant specific pages on the website with photographs and menus
• Working closely with the whole marketing team to ensure multi-channel thinking and joined up planning and execution of campaigns
• Working closely with Visual Merchandising creating the in-store experience for customers
• Liaising with marketing and PR agencies; writing creative and PR briefs
Skills and Experience;
• Must have retail experience
• Experienced Marketing person - competent at delivering campaigns from concept and design through to delivery of the event or activity in-store.
• Digital marketing experience delivering multi-channel campaigns
• Customer centric understanding the customer journey and importance of maximising their experience at all touch points.
• Retail experience - A need to understand the fast-paced nature of retail marketing, the retail landscape/customer trends and the focus on results